Design Corner

Its a 100% Photoshop work..What I meant is none of photo images used for designing! I know that Photoshop have some magical creation power and so many peoples are expert in product modeling kind things! So I had also some plans for such modeling! And finally I did it....its very interesting to do the modeling in photoshop..when we doing it will be easy..but it takes more times to get what we visualised! I added some shadows and a background to focus the Originality.


A mango and
a galss of its
juice! Still a 100% one. I was so carefully developed the natural touch to mango and leaves. Glass creation was more tough ,its not easy to get the glassy look! I was so thrilled on a moment when I entered the mango's material part. And the variations especially downpart and upper part I got what I feeled exactly. Also when I started to create the leaf and stem part of mango lots of layer blending and multiple editing used to finailize the strength.



Again a Perfume! A nice thing is after I started modeling works I 'm looking on every objects as photoshop work. I can see the gradient colours and shadow in all of them. I watched on the first time I saw the perfume "Allure" in a shop ,I was interested to give a photoshop feel. And here it is the output. It was a nice and simple experience,most of the percentage of time I was busy to pick the colours. For to project Perfume bottle ,I used a lighter background with water bubbles presence. Some rose flower petals mixed in background and that gives to the work a freshness feel!



I watched some Ads that aimed to sale products for school kids..I interseted to create a Poster like that. But also the same method ,without any help of third party images! finally I done! From the poster a viewer can see groups of kids going inside raindrops ,also a bag ,book pencil ,cycle and Umbrella projected in front layer. Umbrella and Bag eats my time a lot! I wanted to get the perfect shadows to produce the perfect look.



A Splash screen! When My friends
asking to do for a splash screen for their software project ,I thought rather than making a dark coloured
tone,it should have to be a glossy look!
Lots of images filled for the best visual
appearance. As a programming student in the past I know that what the ingaradient to be added for to focus the software project!Morever adding names of the project students
tends me to search a applicable font .
Splash making is a interesting work ,
and I made a 3 splash screen for my friends ..of course this was the one they chosed .!
M u n p e v a a V i s u a l i s a t i o n
Visual Mix of "Munpevaa" song. Munpe vaa song from silunnu oru khadal is a treat for ears .A great melody song with soft instruments.Even Rahman expected the song should be Love anthem of Youth..yes it Rocked and one of the best song in last year..But the visualisation didn't match the music rhythm.Here I tried to make a video arrangement to visualise the music.Due to lack of video clips..some of the video have subtitles..Watch it !