My Favourites

A.R Rahman Biography
A.R Rahman need no introduction!. Ever since he arrived with Roja he has revolutionised music.
I'm a great fan of his music and mad to wait for his upcoming albums! Lots of magnificent music scores he composed.I will pick my favourite arrahman albums as folows. Dilse ,Taal ,Roja,Laggan,Bombay,Water..etc
the list is not will end because all his scores are great!
His music has the power of Magic..simply we can say that "slow Poison"...I experienced so many times the magical moments.


Future Works

International
1.People Like Us : Alex Kurtsman

Hindi
1.Yashraj's Sharuk khan Film
2. Paani (Shekhar Kapoor film)


Tamil
1.Kadal (Maniratnam)
2.Kochadiyan (Rajnikanth)
3.Yohan (Guutham menon)



Sachin Tendulkar

The name itself strikes terror in the hearts of bowlers all around the world!!!! He is my favourite batsman and cricketer! His marvellous shots and entertainnig playing style enthrals me a lot. Especially on colllege days we enjoyed his remarkable performances! still haunting me his old rivalry matches against shane warn,Olonke,Damien fleming,Shoaib aktar,Waseem akram,.etc
Full name Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar

Born April 24, 1973, Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra

Current age 33 years 269 days

Major teams India, ACC Asian XI, Mumbai, Yorkshire

Nickname Tendlya, Little Master

Batting style Right-hand bat

Bowling style Legbreak googly

Height 5.05 ft
Education Sharadashram Vidyamandir School









Mammootty
Three time National Award winner and Malayalam cinema's megastar the
One and Only Mammootty. He is also my film favourite! Its a very nice
experience to watch his brilliant acting performance.Every
time his new film releases I should search to get the verdict first. He 's the most stylish actor in malayalam cinema ! What I can say more, he is in his 5o's but still looks like a college boy! I like his versatality in acting and chosing films..So every film is a treat to watch ..whatever it is his body language,mannerisam,dialogue delivery...he will not dissappoint us to deliver some cliche performance...Here is some of my favourite mammootty films..Oru vadakkan veeragadha,Kazhcha,King,Amaram,Valsalyam
Dani,Sukrutham..etc
Future Films:
Kobra
Balyakalasakhi

Thappana